Please contact us with your questions, ideas, and comments. After hours, leave a message on our answering machine. Use the form or send email messages to individuals
Friends of Havenwoods
To contact the president, board members, and committee chairs, call Havenwoods and leave a message.
Board of Directors
Judy Dollhausen - President, Cathy Harrison, Ron Hayes, Rachel Jones, Dennis Kaehny, George Morrison, Lorraine Schlut, Diane Warner, Gaylord Yost
Havenwoods State Forest staff
Judy Klippel, Superintendent
Vacant, Environmental Education Specialist
Beth Mittermaier, Conservation Biologist
Use the following list to help you find the right person.
- To help at festivals, assemble newsletters, weed the children's gardens, or host the center on weekends, contact Judy.
- To maintain trails, remove invasive species, or work on grounds or building projects, contact Beth.
- To weed in the rain garden or butterfly garden, contact Beth.
- To sign up to receive the Volunteer Connection newsletter, contact Beth.
- For information about school field trips, youth group programs, adult programs, Buds 'n Sprouts garden programs, and weekend programs, contact Judy.
- For information about teacher or youth leader workshops, contact Judy.
- To report vandalism, loose dogs, people problems, trail maintenance issues, or other concerns, contact Judy.
- To reserve the building for an environmental education meeting or event, contact Judy.
- To hold an event at Havenwoods, contact Judy.
- To rent a garden plot, contact UWEX at 414-290-2405.
Property History, Management, and Research
- To access historical information, maps, and photos, contact Beth.
- To identify plants and animals found on the property, contact Beth.
- To report unusual sightings of wildlife or plants, contact Beth.
- To discuss resource management practices, goals, and results, contact Beth.
- To find out about efforts to control invasive plants on the property, contact Beth.